- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
Every one of our team contributes to helping make our members’ world better.
As the Continuous Improvement Analyst in our Member Transitions & Improvement team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the identification and delivery of improvement to an assigned business Unit. The role will be responsible for the ongoing and sustained continuous improvement to our products, services, systems, and processes.
The role requires a strong understanding of the superannuation operational and general servicing environments. This role will provide input into the quality and risk aspects across the Member Services and Operations Division and involves input into projects to ensure effective delivery of new initiatives.
A key requirement of this role will be to operate in line with the divisional frameworks and work closely with Transformation Delivery and IT Delivery Business Units. The key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Continuously improve the service delivery of the business unit to our members and stakeholders;
- Support the implementation of projects within the business unit;
- Support the business unit’s ability to adhere to current processes and practices;
- Create a culture of continuous improvement across the business unit.
This role is available as a 6 month max-term/ secondment opportunity.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of a member facing environment
- In depth understanding of the financial service industry
- Ability to understand in detail superannuation operational reporting and identify key issues
- A highly developed ability to build rapport with stakeholders and assist them in understanding various situations and solutions
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to rethink processes
- A demonstrated ability to deliver within agreed timeframes and manage a range of competing priorities.
- An ability to form relationship with team members and leaders to facilitate continuous improvement outcomes.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply by Monday 25 April 2022.
This position is available to existing Australian Retirement Trust employees, temps and contractors only.