- Affect change, see your work come to life and impact members’ financial future
- Enjoy a rewarding career move, shape the CX practice and take your skills to the next level
- Work for an organisation that is truly purpose led and exists only to benefit our members
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
To meet the demand and investment in this space we are growing our CX and SD team to help shape and drive future experiences for our members and our employees.
As a Customer Experience & Design Specialist, you will be responsible for mapping and designing customer and employee experiences and solving challenges for a wide range of services across the customer life-cycle that touch nearly every part of the organisation. Working with a wide range of stakeholders you will use service-design / HCD tools to understand, communicate and re-imagine the interaction between our customers, our people, processes and systems.
We are flexible with location provided you can attend our Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne office once a week.
This role is available as a permanent opportunity.
If you were here last week you would have been:
- Designing service journeys and service blueprints, mapping the end-to-end customer experience along with the processes and systems that support it.
- Uncovering and defining opportunities and solutions that provide value to both the customer and business.
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing the business in developing their understanding of our customers, people and stakeholders.
- Planning and executing research with live customers and internal teams using design research techniques to uncover needs, pain points and opportunities.
- Generating, testing and iterating ideas on future customer experience.
- Planning, managing and facilitating the delivery of a number of stakeholder workshops.
We are looking for someone who...
- Is curious, loves exploring and understanding how and why things are the way they are with strong attention to detail..
- Is a problem solver at heart who leans into big challenges and tackles them in a collaborative and visual way.
- Can work within a self-directed culture and navigate complex and ambiguous problem-opportunity spaces.
- Is comfortable working in an agile multi disciplinary team and enjoys building strong meaningful relationships with Business owners and stakeholders
- Is an excellent communicator, who is able to simplify complexity and is comfortable with presenting their work and thinking to diverse audiences.
- Is a team-player that is at ease collaborating with cross-functional team members such as business analysts, architects, developers, product owners, SME's and project stakeholders.
- Has relevant experience in service design or related role such as UX Design or Design Research, CX, Business and Process Analysis, Process Improvement, Change Management or Project Management.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply before COB Friday, 13 May 2022.