- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
To support our success we are currently seeking Portfolio Analysts to join the Infrastructure teams based in both Brisbane and Sydney.
As a Portfolio Analyst, Infrastructure you will work with members of the Private Real and Mid-Risk Assets team, other colleagues at Australian Retirement Trust and external advisors to provide advanced analytical support for the development and implementation of Australian Retirement Trust’s ongoing investment program with a focus on the Infrastructure asset class.
You will be an important contributor to investment analysis and execution of investment opportunities in Australia and globally, developing and reviewing financial models, evaluating investment opportunities and conducting research and due diligence, as well as ongoing asset management and reporting for a range of direct and fund investments, as well as overall portfolio analysis.
These roles are available as permanent opportunities.
We are flexible with location provided you can attend our Brisbane or Sydney office locations at least once a week.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Tertiary qualification preferably in finance, accounting, economics, commerce, law, mathematics, engineering or a related discipline.
- 2-7 years of work experience in the investment or financial services industries, preferably in investing / corporate finance / investment banking in infrastructure
- Experience in financial analysis and modelling.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication and presentation skills.
- High analytical and problem-solving capability with a strong attention to detail, complemented with intellectual curiosity and a growth mindset.
- High familiarisation with the market environment.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply before COB Friday, 20 May 2022.