- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
Every one of our team contributes to helping make our members’ world better. As a Senior Graphic Designer in our Brand Marketing & Communications team, you will work closely with our in-house design team to bring ATL and Direct marketing campaigns, and brand initiatives to life. Working with our brand identity and brand voice, you will focus on the rollout of our brand assets across the business. This will see you work across multiple projects and disciplines simultaneously including a range of print, web, and digital applications, including (but not limited to) social assets, campaign collateral, digital apps, advertisements, promotional materials, brochures, eDMs, signage and event collateral.
This role is available as a permanent opportunity.
We are flexible with location provided you can attend our Brisbane office locations at least once a week.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Proven experience as a Senior Designer in a marketing team or agency.
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design (Minimum Certificate IV).
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierPro, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- Demonstrate experience in email design skills, visual design and mobile design.
- A passion for Customer Experience.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.