- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
Every one of our team contributes to helping make our members’ world better. As a Test Analyst in our Member division, you will be responsible for ensuring that correspondence sent to Australian Retirement Trust’s customers meets solution requirements through comprehensive testing. You will do this by creating and executing test plans encompassing specialised system and end to end testing. Testing activities relate primarily to the Quadient Inspire Customer Communication (CCM) Platform and its integration with components of Australian Retirement Trust’s enterprise architecture.
In this role, you will sit within the Customer Marketing Solutions team, comprising a Delivery Lead, Analysts, Developers and Test Analysts. In addition to developing the correspondence and campaign communications, the team provides tier 2 support for customer communications. They work within an Agile (Scrum) delivery framework and are embedded within Australian Retirement Trust’s marketing business unit, Marketing Brand and Communication.
This role is available as a 12 month max-term/ secondment opportunity.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Solid experience in Testing
- ISTQWB certification or similar qualification
- Understanding of database structures and modelling with experience writing SQL queries
- Ability to time manage and prioritise work; ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
In addition, you may also have the following skills/experience, although these are not essential to your success in the role:
- Tertiary level of education in Information Technology discipline
- Experience working with Customer Communications Management (CCM) solutions such as GMC/Quadient Inspire, Thunderhead or OpenText Exstream or any workflow systems
- Experience working in the Superannuation or Financial Services industry
- Experience working in an environment delivering under the Agile framework
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by Wednesday 25 May 2022.
This position is available to existing Australian Retirement Trust employees, temps and contractors only.