- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
As the Innovation & Integration Lead, you will play a critical role in partnering within People & Culture and the wider organisation to bring to life bold and innovative frameworks and programs that support the future of work and our emerging business needs. Using analytics, empathy-based design thinking, critical thinking, and sound business judgment you will identify, prioritise, structure, and solve an array of complex business problems.
You will deep dive into different functional areas of the People & Culture team, while also working collaboratively with other senior stakeholders across the enterprise designing and supporting projects that evolve our people and business strategy.
This role is available as a permanent opportunity.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management, Industrial Design, Human Resources, Project Management, related business field or equivalent education/experience.
- 10+ years of management consultancy, business/organisational transformation, or design experience or related field of experience.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches to problems.
- Ability to challenge conventional methods, apply a human centred design approach and are open to new ideas.
- Results driven with the ability to independently push multiple projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes and require little oversight to move projects forward.
- Strong data and analytical skills with the ability to analyse information skillfully and identify/resolve problems quickly using sound and professional judgment.
- Proficient in project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc).
- Proficient on online collaboration and visualisation tools.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply before COB Wednesday, 22 June 2022.
This position is available to existing Australian Retirement Trust employees, temps and contractors only.