- Be part of an inclusive and high-performing team
- Enjoy a rewarding career move with opportunities for development
- Make a difference with a fund that puts members first
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
About the role
To support our success we are currently seeking a Portfolio Analyst to join the Investment team based in Brisbane and Sydney.
As a Portfolio Analyst, you will work with members of the Fixed Income & Currency team, other colleagues at Australian Retirement Trust and external advisors to provide advanced analytical support for the development and implementation of Australian Retirement Trust’s ongoing investment program which covers which covers Fixed Income, and Active Currency investments.
You will be an important contributor to investment analysis and execution of investment opportunities in Australia and globally, developing and reviewing financial models, evaluating investment opportunities and conducting research and due diligence, as well as ongoing asset management and reporting for a range of direct and fund investments, as well as overall portfolio analysis.
This role is available as permanent opportunity.
We are flexible with location provided you can attend our Brisbane or Sydney office locations at least once a week.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications may include:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in economics, law, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of financial markets and investing.
- The ability to apply sound understanding of macro-economics and market cycles.
- The ability to apply effective problem solving and quantitative analytical and modelling techniques and can interpret outputs to arrive at recommendations.
- 3+ years of industry experience in a role with demonstrably translatable skills.
How you'll benefit
As part of the Australian Retirement Trust team, you’ll have access to development programs that help you focus on solutions-based outcomes, and innovative ways to support our members. We provide a dynamic and rewarding work environment featuring:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous parental leave entitlements
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.
Make a difference and join a high-performing team where you will be encouraged to be your best. If this sounds like the role for you, apply before Monday, 4 July 2022.